Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New blogger - Old painter

It is my goal to present some of my artwork, past and present, and talk about how I became an artist, and how it relates to my lifestyle here in The Mad River Valley in Vermont. (A tiny state up in the North East in the United States for those of you who may never have heard of it before.)

Since I am 62 years old, I will undoubtedly end up chatting about friends, books I've enjoyed, the locals, the visitors, my dogs, and anything else that inspires me one way or another. I am new to blogging and hope you will forgive me if I make some silly mistakes getting started. Being self taught in the use of computers, with the help of a very dear friend, I have decided to leap into this world of blogs. Perhaps some of you will enjoy reading the ramblings of an old woman who has done a fair amount of different things and is now a Granny and a painter of watercolors, I hope so.

No comments: